Monday, June 16, 2008

Very special thanks to The Tennessean!


We've been quite fortunate all of the media coverage for this project and I simply cannot thank The Tennessean enough for it. We were contacted by Mitchell Kline last week for a quick blurp and some pictures. I'm quite happy to say you'll be seeing a lot of me, Bailey, Raven & Hershey at the dog park before you know it (unfortunately Joyce had school the day this was shot).

Here is a link to the full article for all those interested:

Second dog park will let pups frolic with friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be great to get an update. Joyce, Lee, anything new to report? our fur babies are very anxious to know when they can come over and play!

Unknown said...

where exactly is this dog park? I would love to take my dog there. Is there an address so I can mapquest it?
I just commented the other day that I wish there was a dog park closer than Murfreesboro for my dog to go and meet and greet other dogs.
I hope they make one in Smyrna where I am from...meanwhile I will check this one out.